You may like : How to set up a garage as a living room?
Screen protectors are often used for screens of computers, games, phones and other electronic devices. It is specially designed for protection and it looks like a sticky film that allow you to place on the screen so it must be transparent. Sometimes people might notice that there are air bubbles coming out of the screen after placing the protective film, bubbles in your screen protector are unsightly and visually troublesome. If you are faced with such a problem, NO PANIC! With a little patience and advice, your problem will finally be solved once the following steps are applied.
Plan de l'article
If you have not yet applied the protective film
Read also : How to measure a click clack?
- Turn off your device.
- Use a microfiber cloth or stick tape strips to your screen to remove dust from the screen. (see our Monster® Ultimate Performance Screen Cleaning Kit)
- Apply your screen protector in the direction that were provided in the manual, the best way to do this is to use your driver’s license or credit card to smooth out and pull out the bubbles slowly that appears on the screen.
If you want to re-apply the screen protector:
- Turn off the device.
- Use the edge of your driver’s license or credit card to press the bubbles. Do not press too hard if you have an LCD screen. Heat the film lightly with a hair dryer to soften it, but do not overheat the film or device. Hold the credit card at an angle and work from from the center to the edges.
- If the credit card has not sufficiently removed the bubbles, you need to clean screen protection . Fill a bowl or tray with equal parts of alcohol and water and add a drop of soap. Remove the film and dip it into the bowl. Hold the film and shake from excess liquid. Reapply the steps above.
- Smooth the freshly applied film with driver’s license or credit card and credit card. Let it dry. Within thirty minutes, the liquid will evaporate and your protector should be newly adhered and flat.
Click here to read the English Version of this article.
Watch all kinds of Screen Protections on our website 123Cartouchedencre.ca !
— Screen protector for iPad 2
— Screen protector for iPad
—Screen protector for iPhone 4
— Screen protector for iPhone
With many years of experience selling consumables over the Internet and the trust of more than 100,000 customers. For you, choosing 123Cartouchedencre.ca is the guarantee of:
- The best prices on the market
- Varied choice of quality products
- Fast delivery of your order
- Secure online payment